Here is a list of planned projects. We will have projects for all skill levels.
1. Public Bathrooms – thorough cleaning.
2. Outside: – weed, clean trash, possibly replace some shrubs/bushes, mound near water valves.
3. Parking lot – Brother Ted Lambi is donating fill for potholes. Alums will spread it out and make level out the parking lot. (Much of this work may be complete prior to the weekend.) Thanks Ted for your support of the Chapter!
4. Study rooms accent wall need repainting and new light switch/covers.
5. Rent a carpet cleaner and deep clean the formal and other carpeted areas.
Our new Chef Steven will on-sight to provide meals! Light breakfast, lunch and Sat BBQ are planned for Saturday.
- Sat hours 9AM till BBQ 5PM
- Sun Hours 9AM till 1PM
- If some men are looking to arrive on Friday, we might also consider a late Friday afternoon work session.
- The University Park Inn & Suites y
Thanks for your continued support of the Chapter, and see you August 17th!