Our Chapter house is located only about a block from the Iowa State University campus. It is the second closest fraternity to campus, making the walk or ride to class easier and quicker than most other fraternities. The Alpha Tau Zeta Chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha has called 203 Ash Ave. home for over half a century. For a virtual tour of our chapter house, see our Virtual House Tour page.
- Enjoy a generous two person room adjacent to suite-style bathroom
- Each suite has an individually controlled central heating and air conditioning unit.
- Desks, closets, built-in dressers, and loft beds provided.
- 40 parking spaces, all free.
- Free laundry with three washers and three dryers.
- Enjoy a daily breakfast nook plus nine hot meals per week, prepared by our own chef, Steven Johnson.
- 24/7 kitchen w/ leftovers, snack foods, sandwiches, available for in- and out-of-house members.
- Study areas and meeting conference areas available in-house!
Current House Bill and Dues
Room, board, and Chapter dues for members living in house are $4,400.00 per semester, which includes Chapter dues of $500.00 per semester. Dues for members living out of house are $500.00 per semester. For new members who move into the Chapter house, the rent portion of their housebill is reduced by $1,000.00 through a scholarship from our alumni association. If you are currently living in the dorms and want to move into the chapter house, we can also reimburse you for your dorm contract break.
- Style of living: Two person rooms w/ suite-style bathroom
- Maximum capacity: 46 men
- Internet: Ethernet cables in rooms and wireless capability.
- Cable TV: Free cable TV available in all rooms with HD channels included.
To help you save even more, our house bills start to decrease after your 5th semester living in the Chapter house. In your 5th or 6th semester living in the fraternity house, the room rate is reduced by $500 per semester. Once you start your 7th semester or more in the house, your monthly room rate is reduced by $1,000 per semester. This is our way of rewarding the men who have stayed in the house and contributed as brothers during their college experience at Iowa State University.